Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Support the marketing team in developing partnership programmes to create demand and usage for Coinhako’s products
- Formulate engagement plans for partnership acquisition
- Build strong relationships with key industry partners
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders for campaign execution and project implementation
- Assess and monitor key metrics of projects to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives
- Ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned by the reporting manager
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or partnership roles
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry is preferred
- High level of initiative with the ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects concurrently
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !