You will supervise and produce video editorial content and resources for the Protocol Labs network. Your content will showcase groundbreaking projects and individuals across the network, educate Labbers on key web3 trends and solutions, and accelerate the growth of the entire network.
Protocol Labs Network Services
Protocol Labs is a research and development laboratory that has built and scaled multiple projects that have made great contributions to the web3 ecosystem. To fuel our next phase of growth, we’ve created a new team — Network Services — to provide services and capabilities that our projects and the broader ecosystem can leverage, including design, video, events, operations, content, IT, and more.
As the Supervising Producer for Network Services, you will play a critical role in connecting the network, telling stories in and around the ecosystem, and working with internal and external collaborators to develop and deliver engaging video formats. You’ll identify key and emerging storylines in web3 and have the creative presence to tell them in a way that reaches the widest audience. You’ll highlight teams and individuals across the network, helping network members get to know each other and collaborate more effectively
As Network Services Supervising Producer at Protocol Labs, you will…
- Bring the Protocol Labs Network mission, values and projects to life with strong and original storytelling.
- Partner with internal and external collaborators to understand the members of the Protocol Labs Network and their projects.
- Develop and execute premium content formats that engage audiences across multiple channels (YouTube and social media).
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and shepherd them from concept development through post-production — and ultimately delivery.
- Build a network of companies, creative professionals, agencies, co-producers and partners throughout the country and globally.
- Ensure that all productions are executed according to Protocol Labs guidelines (delivery standards, metadata, production schedules, budgets, proper rights clearances, etc.)
You may be a fit for this role if you…
- Have spent 10+ years as a producer in different forms of media, managing multiple productions (globally), budgets and partners.
- Have a history of success creating content for a variety of formats and platforms, especially YouTube and social media.
- Have strong creative vision and the capability to transform complex concepts into premium and engaging content formats.
- Relish iterating systematically on a story or format concept until it fulfills its objective and is able to break through the noise.
- Thrive on a dynamic team that encourages the cross-pollination of thoughts and ideas to reach a unified goal.
- Have experience coordinating work across teams with different goals and can communicate clear directives.
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, thriving even without much direction and looking at a problem several ways.
- A rigorous, process-driven work style backed by an ability to communicate effectively.
- Handle both complexity and ambiguity well.
- Experience with open source communities / projects
- Experience with distributed orgs
- Additional language expertise