We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Coinbase Talent Programs team provides both strategic and operational support to Coinbase by developing programs that help the company hire top talent in an efficient and thoughtful way. By applying analytical and operational rigor to how we recruit, this team plays a central role in Coinbase’s ability to scale.
During this period of hypergrowth, we are focused on balancing quality and speed while ensuring our hiring practices identify top talent quickly and effectively. This role will have high visibility across the entire organization, with an opportunity to shape the future of how the company hires.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing key operational programs that drive efficient execution across our Executive Recruiting organization. You will also lead change by identifying and implementing process improvements, embedding new tools & frameworks, and championing consistent best practices through clear communication & training.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Lead programs which support the Executive Recruiting organization at Coinbase.
- Optimize our systems & processes that support Executive Recruiting.
- Deliver key metrics for talent/org leadership through the creation of ad hoc reports or dashboards, and surface behavioral insights that can help to refine our processes
- Ensure clear communication of all planning & operational processes through training, FAQs, and create thorough change management plans for all process changes
- Develop strong working partnerships with key stakeholder teams such as FP&A, S2P, Executive Recruiters, HRBP, Recruiting Coordinators, Sourcers, and People Analytics to understand process pain-points and drive toward impactful solutions
- Be the champion for operational excellence on the Exec Recruiting team and proactively identify process improvement recommendations that enables us to become ‘Best-In-Class’
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 5+ years in talent/hr operations, consulting, or in strategy/program management
- Demonstrated track record of utilizing data and metrics to educate and drive business leaders
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution
- Experience leading process improvements and inspiring change in complex environments
- Solutions oriented with a curious & analytical mentality
- Excellent communicator – can influence a wide range of partners, facilitate training to large groups, and is comfortable presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working at a tech company or has a track record of quickly ramping up on complex projects / environments.
- Able to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
- Experience using JIRA, Looker, Greenhouse, Workday
- Experience with learning management systems a plus
- Experience with interview scheduling tools a plus
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $113,900 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.